The Vice President Sales - Regional Sales Office Europe is responsible for leading and managing the Regional Sales Office in London and Europe.
Based in London, the Vice President Sales – Regional Sales Office will report to the Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
- To assist hotels in generating revenues from Europe as a geographical market.
- To maximize Shangri-La's European market share.
- Represent Shangri-La corporate marketing in Europe and be involved in sales and marketing activities in the region.
- To drive the development of sales and marketing opportunities in Europe for the group.
- To provide outbound sales assistance / support to all Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders outside of Europe, with greater efforts towards 'Focus' hotels, 'Need' hotels and opening/new hotels.
- Support Europe based Shangri-La hotels through joint synergies on sales and marketing activities / initiatives / opportunities.
- Proven sales record and strongly established network in the region
- Proven experience at senior management level
- Strong knowledge of luxury hospitality market
- 20 years of relevant sales and marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Determination to drive results and pursue excellence