This role is responsible for sourcing the external spend for various technology and corporate categories across APAC and requires an experienced sourcing manager who will be able to work with clients and sourcing leads in US and EMEA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing RFI/RFP/RFQ's (including eRFx), negotiating with vendors, as well as draft agreements with each of the vendors in this space. The ideal candidate will be an experienced sourcing manager with a minimum of 5 years of managing IT and other commodity spend in the APAC region.
- Communicate with Lines of Business on all relevant sourcing projects.
- Work closely with regional teams and clients on local, regional and global projects.
- Develop and implement effective RFI/RFP/RFQ's to ensure effective selection of appropriate vendors.
- Carry out contract negotiations and contract review to ensure consistency in supplier engagement rules.
- Carry out all supplier due diligence required.
- Ensure all selected vendors are compliant with SLA 's and KPI's.
- Support strategic projects that leverage JPM 's global vendor relationships for cost advantage.
- Build effective and trusted relationships with internal clients and vendors.
- Achieve given savings targets.
- Work cooperatively with other sourcing leads as a team member to meet a common objective.
- Build and maintain relationships with Business/Functional Managers, advising on sourcing options and strategies.
- Leading and expediting vendor selection and purchasing decisions through appropriate tender processes (leveraging best practices and tools).
- Accountable for the nature and scope of the firm's relationship with vendors.
- Develop & maintain vendor information, by producing qualitative assessments of vendors. Negotiate, manage and monitor vendor agreements that protect JPM 's interests.
- Deliver on projects that lower the firm's total spend on 3 rd party suppliers.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Project management experience in complex initiatives.
- Proficient in spend analytics and strategy presentation.
- Strong knowledge of the key aspects of the RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Strong understanding of legal contracts including service level agreements.
- Knowledge of IT systems and financial systems an advantage.
5+ years experience in working with vendors in one, or more, of the following capacities:
- Project management
- Contract negotiations
- Change management
- Proven leader in sourcing best practice
- Proven track record of sourcing IT and non IT related commodities in APAC region
- Ability to communicate with and influence internal clients and vendors
- Ability to work within a multicultural work environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven track record in achieving consistent savings against annual targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing options and their strengths and weaknesses (e.g. TCO , Fixed Price, onsite, offsite, offshore, etc.).