Due to the positive growth in the student numbers and the development of the school in the Co Curricular Departments and various areas, we hereby invite applications for the following position
- Minimum of MBA, MA or related degree in Business Administration.
- A qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, Associate and qualified member, CIPM and NIM.
- A post graduate degree in Education an added advantage.
- At least 10-15 years of overall professional experience; ideally 6+ years of broad financial and operational management experience preferably in a school environment.
- The ideal candidate must have experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination of a successful organisation, and must have overseen a human resources function previously.
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; knowledge of accounting and reporting software.
- Commitment to training programs that maximize individual and organization goals across the organization including best practices in human resources activities.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication.
- Spoken and written English must be of high standard.