We are looking for a multi-talented Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to join our team! This position is full time. The designer will work in Lagos, shooting and editing proof-of-concept video as part of a creative team. Solid motion design, typography and animation skills are essential. The Editor/Motion Designer must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must love what you do. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge religious institution, this is the ideal role for you.
- Provide motion graphic design solutions from concept to final execution (including storyboarding).
- Meet with the Pastor, HOD and OCM to discuss design direction, objectives, schedule and other project parameters.
- Demonstrate the ability to think conceptually and strategically, and provide rationale for design solutions.
- Passionate about keeping work fresh, discovering new trends within design and within their area of focus.
- Participate in projects from the development of initial comps through final delivery, including:
-Development of materials, through various rounds until approval.
-Development of final art, ensuring it meets specifications and requirements of project.
-Archiving and file management in accordance with organization process.
- There might be some traveling involved for on-location shoots.
- In addition to video work, there will be projects that will involve working with the online team to concept and implement multimedia, mobile, and Flash projects for websites, interactive ads, flash video players, landing pages, microsites, apps and rich internet applications.