Your responsibilities include
- Creating, planning and directing video shoots and video content for relevant products and campaigns.
- Provide production services that include planning, design, script writing, set-up, lighting, audio acquisition, digital photography and video acquisition in a studio, auditorium, or remote locations.
- Provide post-production services to include linear editing, audio recording/editing, graphics design/creation, incorporation of photography and graphics into video, conversion of data format, compression, closed captioning.
- Co-ordinate photography sessions including lighting and any other support needed.
- Responsible for event coverage, Interviews and promotional videos
- Creating relevant Product videos, reviews, introduction
- Responsible for the uploading to YouTube after reviews and approval from line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Multimedia/Communications Design or any relevant field.
Minimum of 1 year of graphic design experience within an agency or corporate environment.
Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
Sound and Video Recording/Editing
Motion Graphics ( Knowledge of 3D is a plus)
Ability to make appropriate music selection for graphics production. (Must have good taste of appropriate music for videos).
Must possess photo editing skills (Knowledge of design software, Photoshop and Illustrator)
Excellent typographic and layout skills.
Portfolio of work to demonstrate proficiencies.
Ability to use design tools such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint.