The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking a Videographer/Photojournalist. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The AUN Videographer/Photojournalist will be responsible for a top quality video summary of each week of AUN activities. The Videographer will edit and create weekly AUN activities DVD videos and photo album or slideshow. During staff training the Videographer will create a staff video and at the end of the summer they will create a separate promotional video of AUN activities. This position will be responsible for media related projects throughout the academic year, including production of media projects for campaigns, marketing, and general branding.
- A bachelor’s degree in video photography or related discipline at a recognized institution.
- At least five years working experience from a reputable organization
- Demonstrable knowledge in the use of latest editing software
- Excellent knowledge of camera types, functions and variations
- Professional knowledge of core responsibility.
- Good journalism experience in multimedia coverage
- Strong language skills
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status.