Assignment entity Bolloré Transport Logistics (36000 people) is division grouping the logistics and maritime services of the Bolloré Group. Present on five continents, our trademark practice including all aspects of logistics: air freight forwarder, sea and land, storage and distribution, industrial logistics, port and rail operations, safety and quality control, marine chartering broker.
Position Description Function
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing / Storage
VIE Assistant Supply Chain Manager H/F
Type of Contract
Description of the mission
We are currently recruiting for our subsidiary in Lagos, Nigeria, a:
LIFE Supply Chain Manager Assistant M / F
Your intervene as support to streamline existing operations, develop and professionalize the business of warehousing and distribution in order to . increase profitability
in this sense, your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the piloting of in situ storage activity (FC)
- Answering customer AO
- Supporting the construction of a new warehouse of 10,000 sqm in the FTZ Lekki and its operations
- strengthening sales force / presales: Establishment of a process type PIC / PDP to strengthen dialogue operations / sales
- Facilitate and train Supply Chain resources of the country
You graduated with a Master's degree in Supply Chain Management with a first experience with a service or a prime contractor on Logistics warehousing and distribution functions.
The appropriate technical skills are:
- Design of Logistics business
- Process appeal commercial offer
- of Operational Steering storage activity
- Knowledge of WMS
the mastery of English and classics SI tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is imperative. A first experience in Africa is a plus but not mandatory.
Job Location Job location
West Africa, Nigeria