Our client is an importer and distributor of general merchandise and grocery products to the national retail chains.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Virtual Assistant and Sales/Product Administrator. You will need to be across his personal and business administration and assist with sales and product administration. The successful candidate must have past experience from similar roles. The successful candidate will get training on the specific tasks required but will also need train the client in the efficient use of a VA as this is his first time using a VA.
-) General Administration
-) Assisting with:
* Developing product ranges
* Creating sales presentations
* Marketing of products
* Servicing existing customers
* Sourcing new potential customer accounts
* Attending and exhibiting at international trade fairs (potentially in the future)
* Reporting to management
* Liaising with suppliers on product information, pricing, packaging etc.
* Market research on products and product categories
* Spread sheeting and costing products.
* Requesting samples from supplier in packaging/artwork.
* Providing any follow up info requested by customers from suppliers.
* Confirming details with supplier such as price, ship date, packing, artwork
* Create shipping file with all order and shipping details.
* Organize artwork and packaging details with designer and supplier.
* Allocating barcodes with GS1.
* Filling in customer product registration forms.
* Monitoring shipments and order dates.
* Analyzing specific sales/order details.
* General customer product service.
-) Any other tasks related to assisting the CEO
Skills & Qualifications Required
The successful candidate must:
-) have the ability to learn quickly
-) have exceptional literary, grammatical and presentation skills
-) have the ability to multi-task, be self-motivated, organized and to organize others
-) be computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point
-) be professional demeanor at all times and always wears a smile
-) strive for Excellence
-) able to grasp and understand a lot of information
-) be dynamic to move from project to project
-) have great memory and attention to detail