● Responsible for a dedicated group of Cisco Partners in terms of achieving quarterly and annual sales goals. Independently develops territory & partner plans, prioritizes internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to exceed quota
● Maintain multiple Partner relationships by understanding their individual business challenges and utilizes tools, systems & processes effectively in order to meet objectives.
● Diagnose Partner weaknesses and strengths to put in place a curriculum that will improve Partner readiness to sell and deploy Cisco products and solutions. Understanding and add value to the customer business model, positioning Cisco products, services and on-going releases. Understand competitive environment and autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully
● Understand competitive environment and autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc.. Lead marketing events and utilize Cisco tools to create innovative selling techniques. Understand partner strategy and tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic and market conditions.
● The ability to simultaneously manage & progress multiple sales opportunities.
Resources Management: The ability to develop and engage a virtual sales team to grow partners.
Sales Effectiveness: Independently drives Cisco investment within Partners.
Business Acumen: The ability to understand & add value to the partners business model.
Product & Technology knowledge: Ability to position Cisco products, services and on-going new releases.
● Independently modify strategies & tactics to adjust to changes in competitive, economic & market conditions.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills: Cisco product expertise; experience selling IP or traditional phone systems.
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary: Uses telephone & other IT tools to remotely Interface with customers to present Cisco value proposition to a variety of audiences: IT director and executive level.
● Organize and lead the coordination with partners to facilitate sales.
Click here to enter text.
● Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
● CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification