● Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named Accounts.
● Develop/Hunt for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in their account list.
● Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
● Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
● BS/BA or equivalent
● 3-5 years of related sales experience, preferably in a contact center or fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
● Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
● Effective CRM Utilization
● Understands competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc
● Role model ability to articulate the value of a converged data, voice and video network.
● Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
● CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification