This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and creative Visual Merchandising team. Supporting in store visual teams you will partner with the store teams to ensure VM strategy, guidelines and standards are correctly implemented.
- To Implement Corporate Visual Merchandising policies and standards throughout the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar stores
- To partner with the store team to maximise sales opportunities whilst maintaining corporate standards and brand image.
- To assist the VM Manager in the coordination and implementation of store changes to accommodate events and marketing activity.
- Regular reporting to the VM Manager to update them of the status, strengths and weakness of your stores.
- To be responsible for merchandise used by the display team and to ensure this is accounted for and cared for properly
- To assist the VM Manager to organize and conduct in-store training sessions on visual merchandising guidelines and visual merchandising standards to store staff each season. To train the in store VM specialist for the store, ensuring that they are motivated and full aware of corporate guidelines and strategy.
- To demonstrate awareness of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions.
- A minimum of 3 years international experience in Visual Merchandising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and retain a commercial approach.
- Exemplary organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator experience is preferrable.
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of the department.
- A flexible approach to extensive travel in the UAE, Qatar & Kuwait.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Personal presentation of the highest standards that reflects they are an ambassador for the Burberry brand.