• Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts.
• Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features.
• Meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies;
• Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting.
• Maintaining a budget and negotiating with suppliers of visual materials.
• Working with architectural features of stores to maximise the available space
• Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept;
• Seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.