- Managing and coordinating various learning and development programmes for clients
- Identifying training and development needs and opportunities through appraisal schemes and consultation with clients
- Assist in developing and designing courses for training needs of clients
- Updating training database after each training programme and sending report to appropriate Team Leads
- Revising and fine-tuning training programmes/materials as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment for DCP and other clients
- Identify new business opportunities which is in line with the business, in order not to lose sight of the division’s goals and objectives
- Assists in delivery of clients projects.
- Assist in the Coordination of work within the HR unit
- Creates and executes HR project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Provide assistance with writing job descriptions
- Assist in notices and advertisements preparations for vacant staff positions.
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Provide assistance in developing human resource plans
- Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field.
- A Master's degree would be an added advantage is highly essential.
- 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills.
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice