Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Job Title: Volunteer - Project Advisor (Professional National Volunteer Katsina)
Reference number: JOB0095206
Job type: Voluntary services
- Reviewing project activities for technical adequacy, appropriateness of actions or decisions, and compliance with policy and other requirements;
- Assessing services and recommending improvements;
- Providing supportive supervision and coordination of outreach programs for community farmers, partners and volunteers.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 10 years of leadership roles working in or closely with government agencies delivering services to women, youth and farmers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak fluent Hausa.
- Experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.