Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The position acts as the principal Payroll Liaison and a Voucher Examiner. The incumbent coordinates the Mission payroll activities with the
Financial Service Center S/he reviews and processes all types of vouchers
submitted for payment from all agencies within the Mission.
All applicants MUST address each required qualification listed below with
specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination
that the applicant is not qualified.
1. University degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines:
Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Administration is required.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of financial experience is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English is required.
Language Proficiency will be tested.
4. Must be detail-oriented and able to understand and apply complex financial
regulations and procedures.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software with data entry skills is