Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A voucher examiner reviews and processes applications for various types of government benefits, including education, health care, food, travel needs and military veterans' benefits, among others. To ensure utmost accuracy on all voucher claims, voucher examiners go over each claimant's paperwork and verifies qualifying information, such as employment, health and financial status to determine the appropriate level of need. Once voucher applications meet certain government-mandated criteria, the voucher examiner certifies vouchers for distribution and use to the beneficiaries.
1. University degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following disciplines:
Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Administration is required.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of financial experience is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English is required.
Language Proficiency will be tested.
4. Must be detail-oriented and able to understand and apply complex financial
regulations and procedures.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software with data entry skills is