The L&OD Head will oversee the learning, development and talent function for the Philippine Global Service Center. He/she will be responsible for developing and executing key strategic learning and development interventions while working in partnership with the key LOB Heads and HR Site Leaders
· Diagnose OD-related organizational issues and design strategies and initiatives to address them, including needs analysis, development and implementation of solutions and measurement of results
· Identify leadership development requirements by conducting needs analysis on organization results, job requirements, operational problems, company plans and forecasts and current training programs
· Drive the talent management agenda across the different lines LOBs in partnership with Stakeholders.
· Design and deploy a robust suite of leadership development intervention in the organization targeted at HIPO 603s and 604s aimed at developing future leaders for the firm.
Conduct one-on-one coaching interventions with selected Top Talent
Work with business-specific L&D Teams to ensure existing training curriculum are current, relevant and consistent with business priorities
Oversee the introduction of 360 tools and executive assessments to maintain richness of feedback
Identify training and development requirements by conducting needs analysis on organization results, job requirements, operational problems, company plans and forecasts and current training programs
Engage and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including Senior Management
· Drive a consistent New Employee Orientation and the first 90 days experience for new hire across GSC
Degree qualified and or equivalent in Human Resources, Training and Development, Adult Education, and or business related field.
Certificate IV in Training and Development highly regarded.
Ability to interact with individuals at all levels and to influence key decision makers across a matrix organization
Extensive experience in a strategic training role within a similar professional or financial services environment.
Proven talent management, leadership development and design experience
Development experience: Leadership/coaching/mentoring, change management, large group interventions, communication/feedback, management skills, diversity, public speaking/presentation, meeting coordination/facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
Strong facilitation skills - demonstrated success affecting change
Leadership Experience - management of a team, demonstrated ability to 'get the work done' through matrix relationships, ability to manage large projects, team player
Excellent consulting skills - experience interacting with senior management
Competently undertake activities associated with the 'Training Cycle' and coach and develop the team as required in -
1) Training needs analysis
2) Design of quality training materials
3) Training delivery
4) Review and Evaluation of training events & programs
Experience in the implementation of 360 degree leadership development tools such as the Human Synergistic suite of tools, in particular LSI accreditation.