- Direct involvement in the services of food and beverage following correct quality and standard.
- General preparation of rooms/restaurant before commencement of functions or service.
- Clearing of used utensils, cutlery, tables and polishing of various wares.
- Preparation of room service trays.
- Care of tables, seats, and condiments before set up.
- Pay attention to client comments and suggestions; immediately take all required corrective measures and send remarks to Head waiter/waitress.
- Make sure that all material and equipment made available for use are correctly used.
- Greet clients and thank them at the end of the event, and extend other complementary remarks.
- Paying particular attention to improving reception and service quality.
10. Any other duty that may be assigned.
Must be 20 years and above
Minimum of SSCE. OND with relevant experience
Atleast 3 years of similar role in a reputable organisation.
Must be smart and polite
Ability to work under presure
Detailed C.V must be attached not later than 30th January 2015.
Applicant must reside around Obalende, Adeniji, V/island and Ikoyi