SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is concerned with anticipating needs of guests in the Restaurant / Club / Lounge / Room Service and Bar, taking orders, serving and removing crockery and beverages in accordance with guests’ requirements and service policy.
The responsibility is to provide the high standard service to all of coming guests to make them 100% satisfied, correct the set up and collect the all money from guest also, and maintain the cleanness of the Restaurant / Club / Bar / Coffee Shop / Room Service.
- Basic knowledge of Restaurant operation; Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations 2 years’ work experience.
- Minimum of Diploma Certificate; related working experience in food and beverage, or related professional area
- Must be an extrovert
- Must be in good health
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Strong customer and associate relation skills; Must be willing to work hard and learn new areas
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel system
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.