Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Waiter/Waitress is to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide an excellent overall guest experience.
. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
. Prepare checks that itemize and total meal cost and sales taxes.
- Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menu
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
Requirements: Interested candidates must have a minimum of SSCE in or any related field, professional qualification will be an added advantage.