1.Manage and maintain good relationship with new and existing customers, both corporate and individual.
2. Marketing of David Wej products to new and existing customers. (Corporate and individual).
3.Suggesting appropriate clothing and styling for everyday work clothes and events.
4. Responsible for having update of upcoming trends and report to the creative director.
5.Give advice to customers on how to maintain and change their wardrobes.
6.Meet expected target of wardrobe sales set by management.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in any discipline
- Good credit and marketing skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and good communication(written&Verbal) skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi Task
- Must be a good team player