Job number: 10974BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
The job is to provide basic warehousing functions of receipt, storage and issuance of material/goods and to avoid damage or wastage in the process.
The Key Deliverables:
- Maintenance of proper storage of all company stocks in the warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to external/internal customers.
- Management of records in the warehouse in accordance with record management policy
- Ensure physical stock movement is posted in the system.
- Enforcement of compliance with BAT Environmental Health & Safety guidelines in all warehouse activities
- A minimum of OND in any numerical or financial courses. In addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehouse processes.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision.
- Computer literacy sufficient to be able to perform all physical transactions in the system and sending of daily reports.
- Experience in use of material handling equipments e.g. forklift.
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products.