Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Warehouse associates work in warehouse settings where they are responsible for implementing strategic decisions that govern the need for space apart from loading and unloading freight and providing direct customer services.
1. Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
2. Organize stocks and maintain inventories
3. Deliver orders to customers real time
4. Inspect goods for defects and damages
5. Track inventory in appropriate system
Interested applicant should have a minimum of OND. Any other qualification will be an added advantage.
Applicant must be responsibe;
Applicant must be hardworking.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicant should submit his/her CV through HR to bravfordplastic(at)gmail(dot)com or Send his/her details to the contact attached to this advert.
NOTE: Only the shortlisted candidates will be Contacted