Purpose of the Role: Service delivery performance of SAP WMS stock levels for raw/packaging materials within production environment ,whilst reducing business waste, generating cost savings, satisfying customer service, Safety, Environment and quality requirements through the implementation of warehousing strategy and the use of logistics providers and warehouse & facilities.
- SAP WM Stock Issue to production
- Raw Material Call-offs
- SAP WM Stock Arrangement
- SAP WM FEFO Management
- SAP WM Qualitative & Quantitative stock count and stock reconciliation
- Setting up early warning systems and highlighting potential areas.
- Documentation and filing of all SAP transactions.
- Identification of SLOBs and potential risks
- Ensuring the practice of good house-keeping to maintain the quality of materials and a safe working environment.
- ABC stock classification
- Work with 3PL and other internal customers on performance, gaps, issues and causes.
- All other responsibilities as directed by the Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- SHE responsibility: ensures that SHE rules are obeyed and PPE used when needed.
- At least 2 years SAP experience particularly in the WMS area
- Experience on Warehouse and Logistics support roles
- First hand knowledge of the business processes especially the Warehouse operations and Computer Literate.