• Direct the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the company’s warehouses
• Input inventory information in stock records/documentation (e.g. Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc)
• Oversee the physical custody and maintenance of inventory records and documentation.
• Responsible for close monitoring of re-order levels for all categories of the company’s products
• Supervise the Conduct of periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate inventory management policies, processes & procedures
• Prepare/generate inventory reports, highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
• Establishment and maintenance of good communication between the warehouse and other departments.
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments on Sage.
- .Oversee the physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods