Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market.
As Africa’s largest and most respected bank, our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions:
• Establish processes for the overall supply chain execution in planning, inventory control,
• Set stock reorder point and quantities to ensure adequate stock levels and continually update warehouse stock database.
• Coordination of all requests from and resolving issues to branches and sites
• Coordination of warehouse operations.
• Advise management on stock situation( obsolete, scraps, non moving and others
• Confirm full deliveries from local suppliers to the Project Accountant
• Prepare list of materials issues to branches/sites weekly for asset number
• Resolve all posting issue with on SAP with finance Department
• Ensure materials issued to a Stanbic branch or ATM site is captured on SAP.
• Ensure posting of Items returned from branches on SAP
• Create and maintain a paper filing system for:Waybills of items received from local suppliers in date sequence and supplier.Issued waybills per Stanbic site in date sequence.Serviceable items returned to the warehouse from a Stanbic Site.
• Other assignments as may be directed from time to time by Line Manager/superiors
Key performance measures
• Accuracy of record on SAP
• Timeliness of posting
• Timely deployment of assets to various identified sites
• Accuracy of items deployed to sitesRequired Skills and QualificationsQualifications
• BSc Estate Management, Accounting, Banking and Finance
• 2yrs of relevant experience
Sound Knowledge of relevant computer skills
Verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail
Strong analytical and planning skills
Positive, mature personality
Assertive Confident Proactive AnalyticalInfluential Team player skills especially when dealing with team members from diverse backgrounds and skills