Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services supervising staff.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation enforcing adherence to requirements advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts inspecting equipment issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures analyzing variances initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills: Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment.
Minimum of Bsc./HND in any social sciences, mostly in marketing and business administration.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.