Close Date 22-November-2013
Job Title Warehouse Supervisor
Location Town / City Ibadan/Oyo state
Type of position Permanent
The job holder will hold primary responsibility for loading, offloading and routing of stock at the warehouse.
- Receive supplies into store and distribution to the various outlets
- Ensure sorting and proper arrangement of the store for easy retrieval and accessibility.
- Keeping record of items unsecured and other store records
- Continuously communicate store /inventory status report to the Inventory/logistics manager for restocking.
- Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to Logistics/Inventory Manager
- Monitor stock movement from the store to confirm that items moved in/out conforms with records.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results.
- Ensure the safety and security of items left in the stores
- Ensure that team members check supplies and pick right samples for posting.
- Ensuring that team members conform to company guidelines for operation and general policies
- Prompt reporting of mal-functioning system, network and other equipments
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position.
- Graduate in business related course or Diploma certificate in Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent
- Competencies Warehouse and truck management experience
- Load planning and supervisory skill
- IT skill: Microsoft Excel, Word etc
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal skill