The WASH Deputy Program Manager (DPM), following the direction of the WASH Program Manager, is responsible for running and supervising water, sanitation and hygiene programs at all stages of the project management cycle. He/she is also responsible for accomplishing the program objectives and outcomes within the contextual constraints. The WASH DPM ensures the WASH team complete the defined activities while adhering to internal standards and contractual obligations.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- To Contribute to the definition and the implementation of ACF policies, positioning and strategies in the mission
- To Contribute to the identification, definition, formulation of WASH projects
- To support projects implementation, monitoring and reporting
- To Support in local ACF representation and coordination with other stakeholders within the intervention area.
- Contribute to evaluation (internal and external) of project’s effect/impact.
- Contribute pro-actively to HR management (including staff career plan development)
- Contribute to the mission’s capitalization and to ACF communication