You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
The WASH Emergency Program Manager directly reports to the Field Coordinator and leads the Emergency Cholera Response Program in Maiduguri, Nigeria. TShe/he will lead the needs identification, development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of emergency activties. He/she is responsible for exploring opportunities for scaling up and expand the emergency response in line with country strategic plan.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Ensure that the startup / scale up of the WASH response is well coordinated and timely and qualitatively implemented. Ensure that logistic, security and administrative ACF procedures are in place in the new project locations in the shortest possible delay.
- Ensure that program implementation is coordinated with other humanitarian actors, operating in the same geographic location
- In collaboration with the Technical Coordination team, analyze of the broad humanitarian emergency trends by attending regular coordination meetings at national level, field assessments, and secondary data from other sources.
- Serve as a point of contact for all ACF emergency programs in Maiduguri and build collaborative relationships with UN agencies, INGOs and relevant Government agencies who are active in the area.
- He/she provides the coordination team with up-to-date emergency humanitarian information and possible scenario analysis and contingency planning.