Job Number: 495970
Work Type: Fixed Term Staff
- WASH Specialists, who under the overall guidance of either the Chief of WASH or the Management, take responsibility for key elements of the WASH programme as determined by the organization's priorities.
- With (i) focus on preparedness, ii) strengthening national / humanitarian coordination, and iii) information management
- Water and environment specialist
Qualifications of Successful Candidates
- Advanced university degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Public Health, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geology, Hydrology, Sanitation Engineering, Social Sciences or a field relevant to international WASH related development assistance.
- Five years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the UN or other international development organization, national government or the private sector. Field work experience.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is required.
- Knowledge of another UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is a strong asset.