The WASH Program Manager will primarily be responsible for ensuring technical implementation of integrated ACF-USA WASH programs in Yobe State, Nigeria implemented by ACF. He/she is also responsible for accomplishing the program objectives and outcomes within the contextual constraints.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Ensure the technical implementation of all integrated WASH programs in Yobe State, ensuring all activities are completed on time, within budget and with acceptable quality.
- To develop ACF’s understanding of WASH issues in Northern Nigeria, particularly the evolving humanitarian needs, and provide clear recommendations for interventions
- To actively participate in external coordination within the WASH sector at the county and state level, as well as national level as required
- Supervision and capacity building of the WASH program staff: induction, follow up, evaluation, and promotion of positive team dynamics and motivation
- Participation in the overall mission and program strategy, narrative and financial project proposals and reporting, in collaboration with Log/Admin/CD and other program coordinators as necessary
- Collaborate and communicate with ACF team in order to ensure the coherence of activities and reports in terms of ACF WASH strategy.