Water / Wastewater Engineer
Position reports to:
Lead- Water /Wastewater engineer
• Water / waste water engineering for the assigned projects ,including report/proposal preparation, liaison with client, interaction with other disciplines.
• Excellent knowledge of desalination / sewage treatment / industrial waste water plant basic engineering
• Good knowledge of hydraulic network modelling
• Good knowledge of Drainage design
• Ability to co-ordinate inters discipline activities.
• Ability to assist other disciplines such as environmental, hydrocarbon and marine teams.
• Ability to work within a team
• Minimum 5 years in experience in water / waste water engineering / proposals.
• Excellent knowledge of latest and conventional technologies used potable water, sewage treatment and industrial waste water treatment.
• Familiar with international engineering codes.
• Good computer skills.
• Should be able to independently produce the project deliverables required for basic engineering
• Knowledge of storm water / sewage network system modelling
• Good communication and report writing skills
• Previous experience in the Middle East would be an advantage
• Previous experience interacting with clients and other disciplines.
• Experience in plant survey / trouble shooting would be an advantage
• Familiarity with software related to water / waste water engineering
• Potable water treatment plant basic design
• Sewage and industrial water treatment basic design
• Good written and verbal communication skills