- Ensures a proper and close supervision, monitoring of the implementation of WatHab projects, under the guidance of the WatHab Delegate
- Designs project proposals (including rationale, physical – drawings and process design, cost estimation, logistic needs, tentative planning);
- Provides training, support, monitoring of partners (i.e. National Society staff, technical departments of local authorities, contractors) as required
- Attends to meetings with other actors involved in the field of Water and if required (coordination, networking).
- Follow up the purchasing (technical specifications) of WatHab materials with logistic if required
- Provides Field-Trip reports, Site inspection reports and Minutes of Meetings according to the existing format to the WatHab Delegate in a timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree, some college coursework completed, an Associate Degree or equivalent higher education degree in water supply, sanitation, construction, engineering or any related technical field
- Additional vocational training in water supply, sanitation, construction, engineering or any related technical field
- 4-6 years of experience in water supply, sanitation, construction, engineering or similar technical position (supervision experience on urban water supply projects is an added value)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Expert level in computer skills (Epanet or any other related water network design skills is an added value)
- Familiarity with the standard norms and rules in construction, local techniques and requirements for construction
- Driving license, Succeeded in ICRC driving test
- Experience in assessing, surveying, calculating and preparing estimates and technical drawings of water supply pipelines/networks and civil construction
- Adapting & Learning
- Team Work, Planning,
- Organization & Assessment
- Analysis & Synthesis
- Responsibility & Autonomy.