- Responsible for packaging works, understands all packaging area controls, and can demonstrate proper usage of each.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, increasing safety awareness and encouraging safety practices, rules and regulations.
- Knowledgeable on related SAP requirements. Knows the actions to take in the event of a violation of these requirements.
- Knowledgeable on the sanitation requirements, the chemicals used and why. Can assist in the sanitation in the filler area.
- Ensures that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area and can perform daily cleaning on all line equipment
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately complete all operating paper work.
- Shall be responsible for advising the SHE Officer on PPEs requirements where a lack is noticed, and send reports on unsafe spots, near misses and incidents noticed or observed to the SHE Officer.
- Shall be responsible for reporting observed risks and hazards identified at various sports in their respective departments.
- Perform all bottle size and code changeovers according to Master plan schedule.
- Operate and maintain the machines.
- Ensure proper capturing and documentation of waste materials on the line.
- Ensure waste materials from the line are weighed, documented and disposed in conjunction
- with warehouse personnel.
- SHE - Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- FSMS: Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure the control of the impact of his activities in the environment.