• To provide various management and regulatory report in relation to the banks exposures. Ensure data accuracy and completeness. Coordinate and consolidate all regulatory reports emanating from the department.
• Assist the Business Head in directing and overseeing the day-to-day management of operational risks in the department including driving and directing compliance.
• To handle reconciliation of all nature for credit service delivery.
• To coordinate and arrange all risk governance meetings
• Partner other departments and the business operational risk manager on operational risk matters to ensure business growth is balanced with risk management and control.
• Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities.
• Provide efficient administrative support to the CCRO/SCO, WA & SCO Nigeria
• CCRO’s presentations for Management / Governance meetings
RISK GOVERNANCE AND REGULATORY REPORTS
• To produce and review the various Risk Governance Report : EA Action Point Tracker, Executive Risk Committee Report (Credit Risk Information Pack), Risk MI analysis, Overdue Reviews & Extensions
• To produce the following monthly reports: Month End returns (Africa Regional Office) a. Country risk triggers b.EA Summary report .c. Vigilance report d. BCA Approval Report
• To conduct various KCSA checks – BCA Oversight (monthly), KCSA – Quarterly
• To collate the following Board Papers – QUARTERLY
a. GSAM report,
b. CCRO Report,
c. Approved facilities
d. Pipeline Deals
e. Risk Committee Minutes,
f. Market/Operational Risk pack
g. Nigeria Economic update
• To produce & reconcile the GL Printout Report
• To produce and submit Credit Bureau Reports – Credit Registry, Credit Reference, eFass.
• To perform early Alert reconciliation monthly (Early Alert SCI spool & country report)
OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT
To assist the Unit Head in the creation and sustenance of a strong operational risk control environment by undertaking periodic self-assessment of key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls and assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting the understanding of operational risk and implementation and management of the OR within the unit.
• Act as OR coordinator for the Unit
• To adhere to the agreed KCSA plans and approach
• To identify and report all exceptions on non compliance with standard controls
• To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
• To maintain proper record keeping on all KCSA related activities
• To maintain independence in the conduct of KCSA i.e. not selecting and reviewing sample of self-performed transactions
• Good working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Good working knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
• Good working knowledge of the operation of other departments.
• Proven supervisory and management skills.
• Good PC skills (Microsoft Office).
Minimum 1st Degree in a relevant discipline
Must have relevant skill in reporting.
Not less than 3 years experience, experience in credit risk control will be an added advantage.