- The Content Marketing unit, headed by the Director of Content, functions under the Customer Service Department headed by the Chief Customer Officer.
- The goal of the Content Marketing unit is to create, strengthen and propagate HoRLaR I.T. Solutions' content marketing programmes by creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire targeted HoRLaR I.T. Solutions targeted audience.
- The Content Marketing Unit also drive the content creation culture of the firm.
- The Web Content Developer/Content Editor oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
- The position collaborates with the departments of public relations, communications, marketing, customer service, IT and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, develop and manage content for the organization's web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Meet the required number of articles per week, average article ratings and content participation
- Respond to comments to the posted contents
- Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- Sourcing images and artwork, and commissioning photographers
- Liaising with clients or internal departments
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy, edit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copy editors and community outreach organizers
- Work with Google Analytics and Webmaster to gather and analyse web metrics
- Drive and maintain content marketing culture across the firm
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers' content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach.
- Creation of a strategy for developing SMS/MMS outreach and advertising, apps, etc. as needed.