• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Manage project changes or risks in projects to achieve desirable project outputs and timeline.
• Manage project staffs to meet the project goals.
• Monitor and report on progress of websites development to all stakeholders and management.
• Keep track and document tasks and issues within a web-based project management tool
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Manage and analyze senior designer’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure their progress toward project goals.
• Participate in technical evaluations and provide technical assessments and recommendation
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in Information Technology / Bachelor's/College Degree or equivalent.
• At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in designing, developing and implementing test methodologies. Strong QA methodology, process and technical leadership is an advantage.
• Thorough knowledge in web development methodology and life cycle.
• Working experience on web CMS with web infrastructure knowledge will have an added advantage.
• Understanding of Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Joomla).
• Basic knowledge in project management tools, techniques, and practices.
• Proficient in various markup languages such as HTML, XHTML, XML and CSS.
• Experience working in a team‐oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Exposure and Experience in SEO is an advantage.
• Thorough knowledge and interest of Internet best practices, websites trends and technologies and social media
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, management and others outside the organization.
All applicants must be willing to work in Makati. Full-time. Night shift.