- The developers will be responsible for design, development and implementation of digital applications spanning web and mobile channels for clients.
- The ideal candidates must have skills and experience to develop web & mobile applications using cutting edge technologies.
- Combined with managing client expectations, the candidates should be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and ensure projects are completed on time. In addition, the ideal candidates should possess the ability to:
- Independently develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
- Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines
- Balance many projects and priorities in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Work with business partners to continually develop, evolve and improve web and mobile applications
- Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player
- Take on new responsibilities with high energy and eager attitude
- Develop good quality web and mobile applications
- Implement complex applications working within a team
- Pay attention to detail to ensure all tasks and the applications have no loose ends
- Provide accurate updates to management of the development status
- Must not be more than 30 years.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science or other related discipline
- 3+ years web development experience
- 2+ years of PHP experience
- 2+ years experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience writing custom web application and software required
- Vast knowledge in PHP and Java
- Strong interface design skills using HTML5, CSS3,
- Familiar with Phone Gap
- Experience on web service integration with Restful API ( JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Keeping abreast of the latest XHTML/CSS/WAI standards and Web 2.0 developments on the front-end side of things and the latest design and typographical trends
- To learn from the team how to take on a project from a conception through wire-framing and technical specifications then onto design and build and beyond, on-time and on budget.