The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of websites. He/she will be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. He/she will also be involved with the maintenance and update of existing sites.
- Site management
- Site analysis and monitoring
- Technical customer support
- Management, analysis and monitoring of the firm's online activities
- Serve as the technical customer support
- Development of electronic marketing materials
- University degree relevant to Computer Sciences or ICT.
- Website development & management
- Hard working and ambitious
- Good web analytic skills
- Strong online marketing disciplines
- Strong experience in developing and managing complex merchandising rules
- Strong writing skills for the web
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 2010+ programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency in PHP, mySQL, XHTML, HTML5, and CSS2.0.
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS3+
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional 8+
- Have excellent research and analytical skills
- Have a can- do spirit
- Have a pleasant disposition
- Be creative and innovative
- Be resourceful
- Not be afraid of handwork
- Have a belief in a vision bigger than an individual
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong requirements-gathering skills coupled with analytical skills to find appropriate solutions to meet users' needs and improve work processes.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency