• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications;
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications;
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication;
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed;
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients;
• Updating of website and solving code problems;
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces;
• Develop external web portals and build applications and services for the website;
• Create intranets and pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users;
• Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems;
• Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys as well as content;
• Create and maintain software documentation.
Minimum of B.SC/ HND in computer science and I.T related courses;
• Other professional qualification will be an added advantage;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a cognate organization.
Knowledge and Competence:
• Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and NET development;
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent web and data base programming skill;
• A good appreciation of design, usability and interactivity;
• Excellent problem solving skills and understanding of the web development standards;
• A commitment to keep up to date with technology;
• Ability to work under pressure and with a team;
• Good communication, technical and analytical skill;
• Keen attention to detail;
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving competitive environment;
• Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs;
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets;
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures;
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website;
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytic tools.