Evaluate the customer’s business demands and transform these into an abstract, than into a business model. The main duty of a Functional Consultant is to transfer external know-how to the client. He must understand the processes, identify defects and adapt to the client’s business needs
· Serves as the HP Level 1 Support
· Collaborates with the HP Level 2 and 3 Support team
· Participates in the knowledge transfer and transition phases
· Provides specialized skills and knowledge of a particular domain (technical, business and/or application) that helps to ensure rapid resolution of Incidents and service calls
· Provides workarounds for incidents that cannot be permanently resolved immediately
· Performs the activities necessary for the immediate short-term resolution of incidents and service requests so those customers can resume work as rapidly as possible following a service interruption
· Provides comprehensive and accurate information to management about the quality of Support
· Makes service improvement suggestions to management
· Accurately and fully completes the service request/incident records
· Assesses incident priority and determines if the priority needs to be adjusted based on additional information
· Coordinates incident resolution and service request completion with various workgroups
· Provides information to customer regarding the status of their incidents or service requests
· Communicates with the customer to gain agreement that the incident or service request has been completed and closes the record
· Documents known errors, workarounds and resolution plans
· Keeps the Problem Record Updated in a timely manner
· Submits Change Requests to implement the corrective actions.
· Validates corrective actions and works with Problem Coordinator to ensure Problem has been solved
· Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· 0- 1 year and up experience in WebLogic and IIS
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Can do shifting work and/or graveyard shifts.
· Solid WebLogic administration and IIS experience
· Strong in service support operations.
· Background in Change and Release Management is a plus.
· ITIL Practitioner certified and/or extensive experience in ITIL processes is a plus.
· Is strong in written and oral communication.
· Can work remotely with his peers/team.