• Full responsibility for producing site reports to tight deadlines
• Ensuring accuracy of data collated from off takers and inputted into TIM
• Ensuring all sites return and complete the necessary paperwork
• Monitoring performance against the contractual performance framework
• Site audits to ensure duty of care requirements are being met
• Full responsibility to ensure weighbridges run smoothly, accurately and within the appropriate contractual and legal requirements
• Management of Weighbridge Operators
• Interacting with the finance team for authorizing invoices and feeding into month end reporting
• Updating relevant annual plans that are required to be updated every year
• Liaising with Central commercial functions and supplying relevant information
• Adhoc tasks/projects as required.
• Candidates Must Be Exceptionally Organised To Deal With A Variety Of Tasks, Efficiently Control Large Volumes Of Paperwork, Be Able To Work Within Tight Procedural Constraints Whilst Combining The Ability To Work To Tight Deadlines And Cope With The Pressure This Entails.
• Candidates Must Possess A Logical And Methodical Way Of Working With Meticulous Attention To Detail To Ensure High Level Of Accuracy Is Achieved
• Candidates Must Be Able To Demonstrate Analytical Experience And Reconciliation Of Large Quantities Of Data.
• Candidates Must Be A Proactive Self Starter, With The Ability To Work Under Their Own Initiative But Also As Part Of A Close Team.
• Must Possess Good IT Skills Including Knowledge Of Microsoft Word And Particularly Excel Are Essential, Along With Good Numeracy And Literacy Skills
• Previous Experience In Manufacturing Industry Is An Advantage. HND/B.Sc In Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Or Related Field. 2 Years Experience In Related Position