- Under broad direction, provides on-site consulting and monitoring of oil well blowout and emergency conditions and assists in drilling operations, as well as, fire fighting, well-killing and other blow out procedures in emergency drilling situations.
- Confers with both customer and government representatives, as needed, to ensure that company interests are protected and that project completion goals are met.
- Ensures that well-site activities are well managed, coordinated, and completed in accordance with company policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Assists in supervising repair and maintenance of equipment.