- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Oil & Gas / Mining / Energy
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 10 - 15 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Responsible for development of systems and processes defining how the Well Engineering Procure equipment and service
- Responsible for management of well equipment requirements to allow procurement of equipment to meet operational requirements
- Maintains equipment status reports and tracking sheets for all equipment and provides routine status updates.
- Ensures QA/QC requirements for all equipment, materials and services are integral to all contracts and PO's, and co-ordinates inspection services
- Ensures EHS requirements are understood by all parties associated with equipment requirements and delivery.
- Ensures administration of requisitions, orders is performed to requirements and standards using the Maximo process, and appropriate financial approvals are obtained
- Provides input into technical presentations to related groups
- Ensures EHS is at the highest priority in all elements of programme delivery
- Ensures LLI's are ordered and delivered to meet operational requirements
- Provides QA/QC input and execution to ensure gods are to the required standards
- Provide technical and operational support to provision of equipment and services for Well Engineering Operations including FIR's and post job analysis as needed.
- Maintains continuous familiarity with daily operations to ensure full understanding of issues, operational problems
- Provides performance data of suppliers is recorded for input into Contractor Management process
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, service companies, suppliers and other operators
- Build effective relationships with external stakeholders as required
- Ensure all relevant financial approvals are in place
- Minimum of 10 years experience supporting a Well Engineering group with operating companies.
- Full working knowledge of Well Engineering equipment and services
- Exposure to, and familiarity with, the procurement process for Well Engineering equipment and services