• Build, configure and maintain MTNN servers and server environment
• Design, implementation, support, documentation and day-to-day administration for:
a. Microsoft Technologies (Messaging, Communication, Server, Desktop, Private Cloud, SharePoint)
b. Microsoft SCCM/SCOM
c. File and e-mail Archiving
d. Server/Desktop/Application Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V)
• Perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis and analysis
• Operate within, contribute to, and maintain a thorough knowledge of relevant standards, policies, processes and procedures
• Utilize appropriate management tools to monitor operational service status against SLAs, making recommendations where necessary to ensure optimal performance
• Provide a timely response to incidents and requests by keeping all parties informed of progress, ensuring that requests are answered/fulfilled to the customer’s satisfaction
• Implement and monitor server security initiatives
• Deploy new server-based applications to desktops as required
• Maintain a high level of customer centric service delivery
• Prepare reliable trend analyses to help determine focus area and develop proactive approaches to incidents management
• Prepare periodic management reports on Windows infrastructure performance
• Perform escalation process in line with agreed policies and procedures.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Often required to work extra hours and weekends
• Emergency response at any time during the day.
At leat 4 years’ experience which includes:
At least 3 years hands-on Microsoft server products support experience which includes:
• Microsoft server products administration, design, implementation, and support.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of server hardware and associated data center infrastructure
• Excellent knowledge (including implementation, administration, performance monitoring and troubleshooting) of:
o MS Windows 2008/2012 Server
o MS Exchange 2010/2013
o MS Skype for Business (Lync)
o MS o365
o SCCM 2012
o Server/Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Computing
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Administration and Support
• Exchange 2010/2013
• MS Skype for Business (Lync 2013)
• Server/Desktop Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
• Microsoft o365
• Server hardware installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Effective customer service.
• Effective communication skills.
- BSc, BEng, BTech or HND