1. Responsible for Technical Content of the Incident Management Services.
• Build strong working relationship with Technical Supervisor, Customer Service Agent and tower support and technology teams.
• Good awareness of the customer’s business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes.
• Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
2. Multi-disciplinary process quality definition / improvement.
• Ensure following of processes and best practices outlined by the Technical Supervisor and Management.
3. Technical Skill Levels & Training requirements
4. Case Management
• Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
• Provide clear and unambiguous communication within Incident Management case tools with frequent and timely updates.
5. Problem Management
• Perform proactive analysis of incident data in an attempt to identify recurring incidents or emerging trends.
6. Change Management
• Implement Change Requests
Service Provided (but not limited to):
• Troubleshooting of OS related problems
• User and Group Account Management (Creation/Modification)
• Remote Access Administration
• Disk Cleanup: Clearing of Cache / Temp files
• System Services (Restarting / Stopping)
• Maintenance of Scripts (Login, Batch, Perl, VB, Java)
• Server Restoration (NO End Users)
• Troubleshooting of Domains Related Problems
• OS Installation
• File System Management
• Other task listed in the RACI chart for WINTEL technology tower
• Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
• Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
Formal IT qualification (certifications),Certification in Citrix and/or VMWare
Minimum of 5 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems and Network management), operations monitoring and end user support
In-depth knowledge of the technology
Minimum of 5 years technical knowledge of the applicable Technology that you will be responsible for
Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Technologies would include: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Active Directory, Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V, and Clustering
Experienced in programming / scripting like VBScript, WMI, Powershell, command prompt on Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 is an advantage.
Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in SAN, Server hardware, and Blade server
Excellent understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes. Preferably ITIL trained.
Project Management exposure is a plus
Flexible, working in shifts, performing standby activities on operational basis