- Performs duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Place Instructions, and HSSE policies.
- Directs and assists with the creation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists in the annual budget planning process and regularly monitors departmental expenditures.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annular reports.
- Assists with all petrophysical issues and interpretations..
- Assists and reviews semi-monthly Open Hole payroll and personnel expenses..
- Perform field visits as required.
- Consults with HR to handle employee relations issues and ensures all personnel activities are in compliance with organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- Develops and supervises the preparation, issuance, and delivery of technical materials, exhibits, and promotion programs; prepares for and attends exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and International promotional opportunities.
- Participates in the development of technical/operations goals and objectives for the company; recommends methods and procedures to enhance field operations.
- Analyzes and appraises the effectiveness of technical, methods, costs, and results.
- Evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities and makes recommendations that ensure and secure the marketability of our new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- 7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical knowledge in open-hole operations, personnel management and safety procedures. Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills