- Planning, writing Programmes and supervision of all Wireline operations onshore and offshore including well Completions.
- Manage and control all Wireline equipment in COMPANY and other contractors stock.
Services to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following, but without limitation:
- Inspect Wireline equipment (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
- Organise Monthly HSE meeting with contractors in their base and field.
- Audit Wireline equipment (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
- Call for Service Quality meetings when necessary.
- Ensure service companies comply with FP and EXP rules
- Investigate and report on-site incidents and non-conformances where assigned.
- Follow up the well specific HSE plan during the operations.
- Ensure QA/QC commitments from services companies are applied.
- Perform QHSE audit of service companies in accordance to the company rules
- Supervise Wireline (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) operations onshore and offshore, receiving and filling reports from the field and writing of daily reports in the file and Data base. Writing of Wireline programme, weekly report and planning for the job.
- Upgrade Wireline data base
- Supervise some special operations in the field, like fishing jobs.
- Audit contractors in the location to ascertain compliance to Company rules.
- Take stock of tools in the Ware house and Geoservices Base
- Hold well review meetings with GSR and well productivity group concerning Wireline programme
- Follow up of Wireline jobs during Completion of wells.
- Prepare call for Tender for Wireline operations.
- Take monthly Wireline equipment inventory in Contractors' base.
- Prepare and follow up Purchase Request
- Participate in well review meetings with well productivity group and GSR
- Occasional On-site supervision of wireline operations onshore and offshore
- Maintain good communication with Contractors.
- Interface with different asset group when necessary.
- Maintain an effective relationship with SL and EL equipment design/ programs and implementation specialists.
- Have a regular contact with service companies to discuss and implement programmes and investigate new applicable technologies
- Ensure that the Wireline operations in the wells are safely done and to increase production.
- Limit incurring Fishing operations as this could kill the well.
- Optimize Wireline intervention (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
- Rotational 4 weeks ON (7 days a week) * 4 weeks OFF