Job Reference Code: PrgmMgrWhp-ext
- This is a manager position reporting to the Women's Health Project Director.
- S/He will be responsible for leading and coordinating demand creation activities in Expanded Public Sector Engagement (EPSE) in the states and ensure the recruitment of facilities and training of IPCAs and their deployment to EPSE states.
- S/He will lead in advocacy activities with various stakeholders, strengthening the skills and confidence of providers in the public sector in service delivery and demand creation.
- S/He will lead in logistics planning and implementation of all WHP workshops, meetings and retreats to ensure successful outings with minimal disruption during such events.
- The candidate will also support the design, development and deployment of BCC tools, manuals and materials for effective promotion of program objectives.
- Must possess a first degree in Sciences/Health/Social Sciences. Masters in Public Health will be added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of seven (7) years relevant work experience managing reproductive or other health programs and projects in public health disciplines with national and international donor funding.
- Must have good knowledge of reproductive health, malaria, maternal and child health policies in Nigeria.
- Must have good knowledge of issues and challenges militating against critical health areas in Nigeria.
- Must possess social marketing skills.
- Must have good training and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note also that attempts to apply for more than one position or for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.